Please register your details in order to access the Hockey Hub website. Registration is free and your details will not be shared with any third party without your permission.
If you have previously registered on:
- England Hockey umpiring site
- England Hockey Quicksticks members area
- England Hockey In2Hockey members area
you do not need to register again. You can use the same details to log in
Date of birth
Prefer not to say
Please indicate your role(s) within hockey
Website Terms and Conditions
The term England Hockey Board (EHB) or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre, Bisham, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1RR. Our company registration number is 04623333. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Due to its policy of updating and improving the site, EHB may wish to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions which apply at the time of your use of the Site.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• The site may contain third party advertising and sponsorship and advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with international and national law. England Hockey Board will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
• If you need to contact England Hockey Board about these Terms & Conditions you may do so by post using the address given above or by email using this address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tell us about your connections to any clubs, schools and umpiring associations.
Only showing results from
The following questions apply to your role as a teacher.
Address line 1
Address line 2
Town / City
Contact email address for your school
Have you heard about Quicksticks?
Have you heard about In2Hockey?
Do you currently deliver hockey?
The following questions apply to your role as a coach.
On what basis are you engaged in your coaching role?
What is the highest level of qualification you hold?
Do you coach in the Player Pathway (Single System)?
The following question applies to your role as an umpire.
object is expected in param1, NULL is given
What is the highest level of qualification you hold?
1 year FREE basic umpire membership
England Hockey Inclusion & Diversity Monitoring
England Hockey works hard and is committed to ensuring that everyone involved within hockey is not discriminated against. Under the Equality Act 2010 people are protected from unlawful discrimination if they have the following protected characteristics; age, disability, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, gender reassignment and sexual orientation. We have a legal duty to ensure that our services are fully inclusive and accessible to everyone.
This information will be used for monitoring only and not for any other purpose. You are not obliged to answer any or all the questions but the more information you supply, the more effective our monitoring will be.
By providing this information you are consenting to England Hockey using the data to help report against the special categories for the purpose of monitoring and improving our delivery mechanisms
To make this possible we would be grateful if you could complete the following form.
Health & Illness
Do you have a long term illness, health problem or impairment that limits your daily activities?
Please tick the box that best describes your ethnic group:
Please select your gender: